Monday, January 7, 2008

storeygore

Guess which one of these statements is not true.

My name is Terri Storey-Gore, and I teach developmental English courses and a University 1301 course in the Fall semesters and English courses (1311 and 1312) in the Spring semesters. I earned my Master's Degree at the University of Texas, El Paso in 1987 and have been teaching composition in one form or another at UTEP, in the public schools, and at Community College. I love teaching and learn a great deal from my students about their lives, experiences, and hopes and dreams each semester. I live with my husband, two daughters, three cats, two dogs, a bird, and a fish named Brad.One of my dogs plays the piano.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

You dog does NOT play the piano. He doesn't, does he? Have you thought of Letterman?
MWET

Professor Rice said...

My cat plays guitar. Classical. Does your dog read music? We could do something with this.